1Emulation adventure earth two...

Fatal Rose

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Knight, evil baron from across the seas. Proficient in mind control and wields a flak cannon like a surgeon.

Hehe, so you managed to stop playing your brand new XBOX 360 and start posting again eh? :rolleyes:

Black Knight, evil baron from across the seas. Proficient in mind control and wields a flak cannon like a surgeon.

Sorry buddy no mind control, I want to make this one a bit more realistic. What is a flak cannon?

Your guy can have some mental powers, similar to the stuff you see in real life, predictions, visions, special dreams etc..

Hehe, so you managed to stop playing your brand new XBOX 360 and start posting again eh? :rolleyes:

Just between games atm. GoW on an SDTV gives me headaches. Incidentally, how much did you say 360 games go for over there? Gears just had a price drop but the prices of everything else here are ridiculous. $120AUD for Armored Core 4, $99 for Bioshock :/.

Sorry buddy no mind control, I want to make this one a bit more realistic. What is a flak cannon?

Your guy can have some mental powers, similar to the stuff you see in real life, predictions, visions, special dreams etc..

The flak cannon is this funky shotgun-like weapon from Unreal Tournament.

Ok, can the psychic powers. How about I just be some tyrannical lord who rules a remote land with an iron fist? And perhaps romantically attached to the leader of an enemy kingdom? Or am I getting too far away with myself...

Hehe, so you managed to stop playing your brand new XBOX 360 and start posting again eh? :)

Just between games atm. GoW on an SDTV gives me headaches. Incidentally, how much did you say 360 games go for over there? Gears just had a price drop but the prices of everything else here are ridiculous. $120AUD for Armored Core 4, $99 for Bioshock :/.

The flak cannon is this funky shotgun-like weapon from Unreal Tournament.

Ok, can the psychic powers. How about I just be some tyrannical lord who rules a remote land with an iron fist? And perhaps romantically attached to the leader of an enemy kingdom? Or am I getting too far away with myself...

I will see what I can do, actually that sounds like a good idea. I enjoy villains more then good guys. Maybe you and JKKDARK can be involved?

Hehe, so you managed to stop playing your brand new XBOX 360 and start posting again eh? :)

Around RM15 - RM20 which is AUD5 or more. You need to modify your XBOX though

For originals or backups? Things like Orange Box and Bioshock are region free.

For originals or backups? Things like Orange Box and Bioshock are region free.

Backups of cos. Original would set you back at AUD 50 - AUD 80