Got Religion?

Alpha

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Christian, I believe in and love God. God has helped me through a lot of tough situations, specially recently. I respect all religions as well, and I have never tried to force my beliefs on anyone.

not really... you were able to do those feats because you thought god was by your side when in reality ist was all you. If you truly believe that there's a malevolent being aiding you along the way, you are just going to give everything you do that extra shove, it's just standard human psychology. Mind over matter, if you will.

No religion for me thanks, I don't agree with the views of any one religion enough and I refuse to believe in "mythical beings".

Have no problem with anyone else's beliefs, just don't talk to me about them.

I also think things like Religion, Politics and the like have no place in public discussion. These things should be reserved for private, organized talk.

Agreed.

I am a secular humanist and I am respectful of other peoples' religious choices and views. Except for extremists. They can all burn in hell.

Also True. Extremists for AND against religions.

I am a secular humanist and I am respectful of other peoples' religious choices and views. Except for extremists. They can all burn in hell.

But what happens if you don't believe in hell? Where are ya gonna burn then?

But what happens if you don't believe in hell? Where are ya gonna burn then?

Texas????

I was thinking, the other day, about life in heaven (if it exists).

I have killed thousands of insects in my lifetime, I have a sort of vendetta against them. One would assume they would all go to heaven (being innocent), to continue bothering the angels there.

Now, what happens if a heavenly insect was killed? Would it immediately pop back into life? Does it mean that every heavenly creature lives forever?

The logical conundrums are mind-boggling.

Do you see why I find it easier to just dismiss the whole thing as some kind of fantasy?

I was thinking, the other day, about life in heaven (if it exists).

I have killed thousands of insects in my lifetime, I have a sort of vendetta against them. One would assume they would all go to heaven (being innocent), to continue bothering the angels there.

Now, what happens if a heavenly insect was killed? Would it immediately pop back into life? Does it mean that every heavenly creature lives forever?

The logical conundrums are mind-boggling.

Do you see why I find it easier to just dismiss the whole thing as some kind of fantasy?

So......now we are talking about insect heaven?????

Just messen with ya. You guys are thinking to hard, not that im saying to take this issue loosley.