I'm Cold....

Bambi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about 60 here, but it's been flopping back and forth between hot and cold. It's annoying. Also, it's been spitting rain for two days or so. As soon as it gets colder it'll snow like crazy. I always get depressed in the winter. I like to look at the snow for about 10 minutes after it falls, and then it can just GO AWAY. I always get cabin fever. Lately I've been running around trying to "batten the hatches" and get everything prepared for winter. It's serious business out here. People are stocking up on kerosine and buying tarps. But I digress. It's not so cold here yet. I don't mind the cold. I like wearing coats. (I've got some cool ones)

Edited by onetrueblade

It's been cold for a week or two near me. Around 50 F, but that's with Lake Michigan 3 blocks away from my house. Supposedly the lake effect keeps things warmer... :lol:

It's been cold for a week or two near me. Around 50 F, but that's with Lake Michigan 3 blocks away from my house. Supposedly the lake effect keeps things warmer... :lol:

Or makes things colder under certain conditions. On the plus side you can run across it and reach canada.

Or makes things colder under certain conditions. On the plus side you can run across it and reach canada.

Wrong state/lake. :lol: I can walk across Lake Michigan to Michigan. I'd have to walk north then cross Lake Superior to get to Canadia. But yeah, the lake also makes my summers cooler.

god i long for snow here in south ark. i miss the snow bambi if u need me to come shovel your walk or something u let me know lol.

You wouldn't want to shovel my laneway when it gets the full snowfall, I'll post a pic in January when it does

Canadian weather is something no one should experience.

Everyone needs to expierence it once just to know how much it sucks

I hope this winter is mild though. Last year was pretty rough, but the year before with that huge snow storm was crazy, learning crap from the 98 ice storm really woke us up.