What's your favorite CHEESE?

Alpha

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feta cheese is alright, but sucks in Pastas. Mozaralla works great for Lasagna's. Sometimes I'll grab or cut a slice of Mozaralla and eat it with a few potato chips.

Pepper jack cheese also works great for burgers. However, the cheese tastes terrible if you eat it alone. I'm also not a big fan of eating cheese with crackers. If anything though, I'd eat it with Saltine or Ritz crackers.

Sadly, I haven't had enough varieties of cheese to make an accurate opinion, but off the top of my head I do enjoy provolone and muenster

I don't care for swiss and ricotta

Cottage cheese is fu<a href="http://a" target="_blank"></a>cking gross ;/

It must be great in your world where only your opinion is right. hey just for laughs, try to imagine that not everyone is as pompous as you. and as far as cottage cheese. its great that you think its gross but its just your opinion. and the whole imaging thing with the f word... not a good look. i think that is the lamest thing i have seen since high school. and no body is better than you but on that same coin, YOURE NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE.

Ouch? alittle to harsh maybe? or perhaps you've gone alittle off topic towards the end? Who are you to judge who is better than who? You know that french cheese that smells pretty bad? In some cases of it being rumor, well your post isn't any better, Infact its a real stinker le couenne... ;p

Speaking of french cheese has anyone given that a shot? :supernerd:

Mozaralla works great for Lasagna's. Sometimes I'll grab or cut a slice of Mozaralla and eat it with a few potato chips.

That's why I love mozarella. You can eat it plain with pretty much any snack and make it more filling and tasty.

Not sure if I have a favorite cheese though...I haven't really had that much to make a good decision. I want to try some of that gourmet stuff.

It must be great in your world where only your opinion is right.

Oh it's fu‍cking great! I'm right, everyone's wrong. In fact, I'm the supreme ruler of everyone that walks this earth! I'm awaiting for you to kiss my feet now.

hey just for laughs, try to imagine that not everyone is as pompous as you.

well they aren't, duh! Those little peons couldn't even come close to my high standing.

and as far as cottage cheese. its great that you think its gross but its just your opinion.

oh no, I know that cottage cheese was solely created by a person that was a sadist that hated cheese. He hated cheese so much, that he wanted to create the most disgusting, vile type of cheese to ever grace the existence of man, so that no one will ever want cheese ever again. The recipe came to him as he was worshiping Satan by inscribing a large pentagram on the floor using goats blood while sacrificing bunnies and speaking in ancient tongues. The cheese was created, and it was utterly disgusting, but to the creator's surprise, there were people who seemed to like this evil, forbidden cheese. He concluded that there must be something seriously wrong with them. Knowing that his creation made some people happy, he killed himself soon afterwards, by eating the very same cheese he created. How did eating this cheese kill him? His body repulsed the cheese so much, that he vomited, hard. So hard in fact, that he managed to eject his entire digestive tract out of his mouth. I was a rather gory site to behold... him laying there, bloody guts spewed out all over his mouth. Later on, one of the people who enjoyed the cheese loved it so much, that he decided to steal the recipe and mass produce it. Now that god awful cheese is everywhere, and we have that fu‍cker to blame for it. And now you know the story of the forbidden cheese to ruin mankind's love for cheese.

and the whole imaging thing with the f word... not a good look. i think that is the lamest thing i have seen since high school.

"waaaah the man is using swear words and it's making me upset, waaah!"

would you like some cottage cheese with that wine? And yeah, I censor bypass, so? if you haven't noticed EVERYONE FU‍CKING DOES! Why are getting on my ass over it, huh? A little sand in the va­gina maybe? What's your fu‍cking problem, huh? Get off my ass.

and nobody is better than you

Capitan Obvious to the rescue!

but on that same coin, YOURE NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE.

LOL!

also...

gobefatsomewhereelse.jpg

Edited by Reaper man

I am one of those people who can eat ANYTHING and I am not even exagerating, I'm sure I could eat cement, or something like a desk, or a flag, but, anyway, the one thing I refuse to eat along the lines of CHEESE, would be Cottage cheese. UGH Granted, I also font like Swiss, but I dont loathe it.

...I like Riccata, I like Mozerella, I like Meunster, I like Parmesian, I like cheddar...the list goes on and on....Cheese is grrrreaaat!

Oh and the only thing cottage cheese is good for is for feeding staving ethiopians...and maybe to give away at a homeless shelter or something

oh, and I agree with Reaper Man

I dont really know.

I like montery jack, chedder, sharp chedder, smoked hickory chedder, muenster, colby jack, pepper jack.

Swiss is ok on certain sandwhiches, provolunge(sp?) is good too, pluss as work we got potatos au gratin, which is basicly a parmasean base with chunks of baked potator with a provolonge crust with bacon bits, man it goes hard core.

• 1 year later...

Screw evil bumps I had the most amazing pizza the other day at the beach.

This thing had, 3 layers of cheese (Parmesan, the normal pizza kind, and I think white cheddar). Within those layers, they had garlic bread bits melted on top of the thing. Aside that, they had the little green thing they put on top of garlic bread (adds like a tingle). Then they also had ham bits spread and melted into the cheese as well, the thing tasted so delicious, I creamed my pants in public o.o.

Gouda, cold mozzarella, sharp cheddar, brie.

All these on a salad or cut for crackers with grapes and some red wine is proper.