Alpha

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the??? Who are you??? joined in 03 and your 7th post is

It's a very good sandwich IMO.
Thats quite funny.

Alright... this has got to be someones alt account..... right? 223rd member.

I'm here to steal all your tacos. :thumbsup1:

Altight... But I warn you, I like 'em spicy!

Will%20Flare.jpg

I got some great news. I actually went and bought the sandwich from Jack in the Box a few days ago. The sandwich was quite tasty, but I thought the chipotle sauce became the primary flavor of the entire sandwich. I couldn't even taste the tomatoes, and when I added onions, it barely added to the taste differential. If you want to buy a mildly spicey chicken sandwich, this is probably the best you can get in a fast food place. I think maybe next time I'll them to add mayonnaise to the sandwich for extra flavor.

Also, I was surprised at how the thick the chicken was. I chose the crispy chicken instead of the grilled.

I also was impressed by the lettuce that Jack in the Box uses because the quality tastes a lot better than many other places like Wendy's.

Anyway, I took some spectacular pictures below. :P

jBOX1.jpgjBOX2.jpgjBOX3.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that sandwich itself costs $5.00. I couldn't even afford french fries. That is waaaaaay to expensive for a fast food sandwich.

I got some great news. I actually went and bought the sandwich from Jack in the Box a few days ago. The sandwich was quite tasty, but I thought the chipotle sauce became the primary flavor of the entire sandwich. I couldn't even taste the tomatoes, and when I added onions, it barely added to the taste differential. If you want to buy a mildly spicey chicken sandwich, this is probably the best you can get in a fast food place. I think maybe next time I'll them to add mayonnaise to the sandwich for extra flavor.

Also, I was surprised at how the thick the chicken was. I chose the crispy chicken instead of the grilled.

I also was impressed by the lettuce that Jack in the Box uses because the quality tastes a lot better than many other places like Wendy's.

post-1-1193432352_thumb.jpgpost-1-1193432381_thumb.jpgpost-1-1193432405_thumb.jpg

...... aw man.... I told ya. The tomato was not ripe, that is why it lacked flavor. And the lettuce did look good. But that sandwich looked NOTHING LIKE THE ADVERTISEMENT! I'm so fed up with fast food..............................

Um..... did you take that pic in the lobby of Jack in the Box? That would have been hilarious!!!!!

jBOX1.jpgjBOX2.jpgjBOX3.jpg

...... aw man.... I told ya. The tomato was not ripe, that is why it lacked flavor. And the lettuce did look good. But that sandwich looked NOTHING LIKE THE ADVERTISEMENT! I'm so fed up with fast food..............................

Um..... did you take that pic in the lobby of Jack in the Box? That would have been hilarious!!!!!

Nope, I brought the sandwich home and took the pictures. I was pretty pleased with the way the sandwich looked. Usually McDonald's sandwiches are the worst representation compared to their advertisements.