Random polls

Ahmad89

Random polls  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well i heard alot of people talk about how much Firefox is better than IE but its like cheating on your wife who you've been with since the first computer. How is it really better??

Then second question is about internet speed. I finally upgraded to DSL 3.0 Mb/s. The only reason was becuase it would turn out to be cheaper than DSL 1.5 (dont ask, its america). I dont use the intenet much for gaming mostly for browsing and downloading (which usually im not in a hurry and need it to go at 50 gazallion Mb/s). Whats your guys internet speed.

I couldnt fit this question in but when you guys download from sites what your usuall speed for example rapidshare or megaupload and all the other goody websites (if you reply to this question please say what your internet speed is originally).

3rd question is pretty straight forward and nothing else to say other than will it be as easy as Bioshocks was (read next paragraph about Bioshock cracking)?

Finally, in college in one of my classes some guys were talking about a cracked bioshock and they said its like 99% completed using a dll file or something. I searched around and people are saying that all the hackers need to do is just add the enter key or something like that which they forgot. In my opinion i would rather wait a couple of months to see how this goes but what do you guys think.

Its hard to vote when i can't choose what i have.

1. Using IE6

2. ADSL 256k/64k ( i dont know what country supplies 1.5 megs as a minimum)

3. I wouldn't have a clue

Well if you use IE it doesnt matter which version i just wanted to know whether it was IE for FF. As for the internet, my provider has 1.5 as the minimum or at least thats what i have seen in their catalog.

If your guys internet speed was 4 than round off to 3 or 6. The numbers i put up is of what the internet providers here provide.

15 votes in this thread, but not a single response.

Houston, we have a problem. ;)

I was looking looking for more of a poll statistics.

Oh and who the hell has 10 Mb. Must be a mamas boy :) .

Firefox - Because using IE is like finding out your spouse is cheating on YOU

DSL 10mbps - Why the cable only option huh? I know more people with faster DSL than cable users

Maybe - I doubt this though, it's apparantly quite an annoyance to legitimate buyers, and many have voiced their opinion. I can't see the same company doing it again, someone else.......who knows.

Firefox - Because using IE is like finding out your spouse is cheating on YOU

DSL 10mbps - Why the cable only option huh? I know more people with faster DSL than cable users

Maybe - I doubt this though, it's apparantly quite an annoyance to legitimate buyers, and many have voiced their opinion. I can't see the same company doing it again, someone else.......who knows.

I never knew DSL comes in 10mbs. I thought DSL went upto 6mb.