The Lonely Guy

Alpha

Loneliness  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of one on one relationships, yea, I'm alone, but all I really need has always been in front of me ^.^.

What are you waiting for? Grab it before it disappears into the wilderness. :(

I'm married, and yeah the odd time I do. But for the most part, I would rather be left alone.

That's exactly what I'm talking about and you're the perfect representation of that.

But what I don't get is why you want to be left alone? Most guys who feel lonely are desperate to remove that label from themselves.

I'm married, and yeah the odd time I do. But for the most part, I would rather be left alone.

That's exactly what I'm talking about and you're the perfect representation of that.

But what I don't get is why you want to be left alone? Most guys who feel lonely are desperate to remove that label from themselves.

But it's not an all the time thing, just I guess when my wife has left me to my own devices for too long. We often have little arguments about one not paying attention to the other enough, and it's because we are secure enough to let the other do their own thing.........a little too much so sometimes that it leads to the aforementioned.

I'd prefer to be left alone most of the time, because I need my space, don't most guys?

I'd prefer to be left alone most of the time, because I need my space, don't most guys?

Of course, eventually we all need our space. But there's a difference when you prefer to be left alone and when you could be socializing with a group of buddies or ladies.

The only true space I prefer to be left alone is the bathroom. :(

Of course, eventually we all need our space. But there's a difference when you prefer to be left alone and when you could be socializing with a group of buddies or ladies.

The only true space I prefer to be left alone is the bathroom. :(

Don't have many friends thanks to what appears to be a rather polluted gene pool where I live, very few people in this town are upstanding respectable people I'd want to be seen within 10 feet of. Most are drug abusing jobless low-lifes, so yeah I'd prefer to be left alone. :mad: