I am getting an error message whenever i go back to my desktop.

SF2MJ

I am getting an error message whenever i go back to my desktop.

When i am surfing the net and then decide to close all net pages to go back to my desktop i get an error message that pops up saying something about internet explorer.

You guy know what might be causing that?.Here are pics of the error messages.I found out it actually happens when ever i close any net window that i get the error message.

80734139pw7.th.jpg

36715668xs9.th.jpg

Edited by GameCop

salah?

That would have to be one of the most meaningless errors i have ever seen. The only clue is code 5 which means access denied. To what, who knows. It could be a file, a folder, an area of memory, or anything really.

Sorry can't help you further.

I don't want to sound rude, but do you seriously expect us to know what that means, let alone tell you how to make it go away? As ridiculous as it sounds, you'll have better luck asking Microsoft's support directly.

I use Internet Explorer, and it's fine for me. Anyway he said "any net app", so it's not just IE.

Perhaps he needs more tcp ports open. XP SP2 does have that pointless limitation by default.

No flags, only a memory address..........I'll lay $5 on your RAM wigging out on you soon, that or you're overclocking too high (Again see previous statement). Is the address the same every time, or close in range?

I fixed the whole problem by installing IE 6 service pack 1.

Thanks anyway.

I just wanted to know if you guys think that mozilla's firefox is a good web browser?.

Or do you recommend any other web browser program?.

Edited by SF2MJ

Most ppl like Firefox but it can take ages to start up here.

Some ppl find it's a memory hog.

I have no idea why people like Firefox, I think its a POS and it will never be better than IE :o

I use IE7 on XP and vista and have no problems at all, Even loads up pages faster than Firefox and thats even with FF been tweaked.