What sports do you watch?

nfl20logofq5.jpg

I mostly watch the NBA and a little NFL, but that's about it. I can't stand watching soccer or baseball. It's just too boring watching pitchers take 5 minutes to just throw the ball. And soccer players not being able to score a goal at all during a game is agonizing.

As for hockey, I haven't ever watched much of it. Although, it seems a bit fake with all the chicken fights they have. I also watch some professional wrestling, but I don't think you can consider that a legitimate sport. :banghead:

So what sports do you watch?

I don't watch any sports at all. Every time I attempt to do so, I get bored within the first half. Even if I managed to keep myself interested through an entire game, the chances of me being interested in a second are pretty slim.

"Sports"?

Don't make me laugh.

I've got better things to do, like sitting in a dark room playing Resident Evil 4.

Yes, I ain't much of a sports fan.

I watch the NFL (Go Packers! :) ) and sometimes baseball (Brewers!) and basketball (Bucks!). I especially like it when the Pack dominates da Bearsss! :thumbsup1:

I don't like sports that have no contact, especially when their rules are so flagrant.

Basketball is a sissy sport (He pushed me, I get 2 free shots!) but I do enjoy playing it, just can't watch it.

Baseball f**king sucks, can't say any more than that.

Golf is a sport for drinking and crashing carts, nothing else.

Hockey and football are where it's at, and I don't mean "soccer", I can't stand that sh!t.

I don't play sport much, but I do like watching them. I love watching cricket (go Aussie!) in all its various forms, but I think Test cricket is the best.

I also like watching AFL (that's Australian Rules Football), but I honestly prefer to listen to it on the radio more, as I enjoy the wacky broadcast commentators.

I watch soccer abit, but I generally do not like the game much. I watch Tennis, but only during the Australian Open.

I also sometimes watch Supercars (that's like Nascars for you Americans) and Formula One, and sometimes I can watch entire races, and other times I get bored.

I also like watching WWE, but that's more "Sports Entertainment" as Mr McMahon would say.