Sex before marriage?

Alpha

Sex and Marriage  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so it's better to have a sudden baby.(like in the movie)

or to have 10 baby from 10 diffrent women

Well first of all let me say that I'm not being completely serious in this thread. I believe that sex is not something to be had willy nilly but to be had with someone special, but that someone special doesn't have to be dictated by marriage. I do not endorse having babies until one is married or with someone they will stay with for a long time to raise the child (although many strong women are able to raise children by themselves since we men are horrible people.)

Marriage is a matter of convenience and financial benefits.

Unfortunately so. But more often that not it ends up being decidedly inconvenient and problematic to the finances doesn't it?

With the current divorce rate, yes. And women buying clothes and shoes, definitely.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread reminds me of a question that Tom Leykis once asked: is there an advantage to getting married? Since he is a U.S citizens and many of his listeners are U.S citizens, the question applies to U.S culture. I honestly do not believe that there is an advantage to getting married. Unless maybe the couple is really into filing their income taxes jointly.

It;s no because I'm Moslim and it's prohepeted.

and think about it:

what is the point to have married while you can do it every day.

My country is a Muslim country and the infidelity rate is the highest among Muslims :blink:

The more you try to control, the more the urge will be. The Muslims in my country can't even look at some

girls wearing short skirts or shorts. They will deemed it as lustful and inviting them to rape them. Primitive thinking.

I like girls in short skirts.

Marriage sex is as good as non marriage.

It;s no because I'm Moslim and it's prohepeted.

and think about it:

what is the point to have married while you can do it every day.

My country is a Muslim country and the infidelity rate is the highest among Muslims :blink:

The more you try to control, the more the urge will be. The Muslims in my country can't even look at some

girls wearing short skirts or shorts. They will deemed it as lustful and inviting them to rape them. Primitive thinking.

in my country it's usually to see girl with short skirt or to have girlfriend even we are moslims.

but nothing happen until the marrige.

in my country it's usually to see girl with short skirt or to have girlfriend even we are moslims.

Is there capital punishment for premarital sex?

What I find more interesting is that girls willingly dress like that in a culture that thinks that way. Either they are really stupid, or maybe they are just asking for it? Primitive logic as it may be, it defies sense to me.

What I find more interesting is that girls willingly dress like that in a culture that thinks that way. Either they are really stupid, or maybe they are just asking for it? Primitive logic as it may be, it defies sense to me.

They just do it for the attention and to reassure themselves that they are still attractive when they get heads turning towards them.

Is there capital punishment for premarital sex?

Each family had here owne justice !

since there is no real police here.

they may force them to get married or ..................................... kill the girl and boy run away.

They just do it for the attention and to reassure themselves that they are still attractive when they get heads turning towards them.

But still, is proving something to themselves worth risking getting raped over? Again assuming there is the doctrine to justify it in that society.

But still, is proving something to themselves worth risking getting raped over? Again assuming there is the doctrine to justify it in that society.

??? Why are we getting this argument? I thought the West has always been the advocates of freedom of expression? WHat is wrong in wearing mini-skirts or shorts in public? Don't tell me if you are looking at a girl in mini-skirts, you will have the urge to violate them?!?

??? Why are we getting this argument? I thought the West has always been the advocates of freedom of expression? WHat is wrong in wearing mini-skirts or shorts in public? Don't tell me if you are looking at a girl in mini-skirts, you will have the urge to violate them?!?

That's not the point? I wouldn't step into oncoming traffic either even though its not cool for drivers to hit me.