Sex before marriage?

Alpha

Sex and Marriage  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

mauryvu6.jpg

Seeing as how I watch the Maury show every now and then -- a lot of teenagers and adults nowadays enjoy having sex before marriage with different partners. Personally, I think it's better to have sex with a few women first before even thinking about marrying any particular woman for that matter.

Otherwise, the end result will you waiting to have sex with that one woman (becuase of being a virgin) and then if the experience sucks or if you're the inexperienced, you're pretty much screwed. :naughty:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mauryvu6.jpg

Seeing as how I watch the Maury show every now and then -- a lot of teenagers and adults nowadays enjoy having sex before marriage with different partners. Personally, I think it's better to have sex with a few women first before even thinking about marrying any particular woman for that matter.

Otherwise, the end result will you waiting to have sex with that one woman (becuase of being a virgin) and then if the experience sucks or if you're the inexperienced, you're pretty much screwed. :naughty:

Or you could go old school and wait if you can.

mauryvu6.jpg

Otherwise, the end result will you waiting to have sex with that one woman (becuase of being a virgin) and then if the experience sucks or if you're the inexperienced, you're pretty much screwed. :P

Wait for your hand to do all the imagining? Nah, the real thing is far better! :naughty:

mauryvu6.jpg

Otherwise, the end result will you waiting to have sex with that one woman (becuase of being a virgin) and then if the experience sucks or if you're the inexperienced, you're pretty much screwed. :P

Wait for your hand to do all the imagining? Nah, the real thing is far better! :naughty:

You're probably not as sex-nulled as I am.

I am much more of an oral lover myself.

So, I can still be a virgin and do it with a woman without having it go south on her

mauryvu6.jpg

As shortsighted as this is to say, if you're inexperienced how will you know if you could do better? No point of comparison... blissful ignorance...

Just a thought advocating the sex after marriage perspective.

Oral? No thanks. I've had my share of bad experiences with that. :naughty:

My advice: Stick it, but don't lick it.

My gf seems to like the lick as much as the stick.

And besides, I've done it already. But she had more of the influence.

Oral? No thanks. I've had my share of bad experiences with that. :naughty:

My advice: "Stick it, but don't lick it."

Just because you have bad experience with it doesn't mean it is not good!

Just remember:

1. both partners must wash themselves clean. VERY IMPORTANT. Unseemly smell will turn you off.

2. Practice made perfect! This sentence is oh so true.