Sex before marriage?

Alpha

Sex and Marriage  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oral? No thanks. I've had my share of bad experiences with that. :naughty:

My advice: "Stick it, but don't lick it."

Just because you have bad experience with it doesn't mean it is not good!

Just remember:

1. both partners must wash themselves clean. VERY IMPORTANT. Unseemly smell will turn you off.

2. Practice made perfect! This sentence is oh so true.

Not always the case, It can be very clean and still have a smell, If you do not like the smell then it can be off putting.

Anyway I have no problem with sex before marriage.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oral? No thanks. I've had my share of bad experiences with that. :naughty:

My advice: "Stick it, but don't lick it."

Just because you have bad experience with it doesn't mean it is not good!

Just remember:

1. both partners must wash themselves clean. VERY IMPORTANT. Unseemly smell will turn you off.

2. Practice made perfect! This sentence is oh so true.

I personally don't mind some pheremone induced odor associated with the censorl cavity.

Why not just get your semen frozen and stored in a remote facility and get a vasectomy? That way you only worry about diseases.

We were talking about doing the oral on women.. not the other way around. Most men don't have a problem with that. :naughty:

Why not just get your semen frozen and stored in a remote facility and get a vasectomy? That way you only worry about diseases.

We were talking about doing the oral on women.. not the other way around. Most men don't have a problem with that. :P

Oh. I thought otherwise.

Oral on women can be challenging and taxing to your neck and tongue (really depend on your position).

I have one bad experience where i have to lick off my ex-girlfriend for one hour before she finally cummed.

That really train me up to be more skillful! :naughty:

We were talking about doing the oral on women.. not the other way around. Most men don't have a problem with that. :P

Oh. I thought otherwise.

Oral on women can be challenging and taxing to your neck and tongue (really depend on your position).

I have one bad experience where i have to lick off my ex-girlfriend for one hour before she finally cummed.

That really train me up to be more skillful! :naughty:

I always used to tell my lesbian friend that I did it better than her.

Maybe my ignorance is talking here but disease seems a bigger worry to me than unplanned pregnancies. At least with those you have outs.

Maybe my ignorance is talking here but disease seems a bigger worry to me than unplanned pregnancies. At least with those you have outs.

Just wear an extra strength condom and you shall be fine. Don't wear 2 or more condoms though -- I hear that can cause more problems than its worth. :naughty:

I always used to tell my lesbian friend that I did it better than her.

WTF?!? :P Does she want you to demonstrate? or challenge you to a showdown? :naughty:

She has before and I won.

Just because she shares the same equipment doesn't necessarily means she wins by default.

Just wear an extra strength condom and you shall be fine. Don't wear 2 or more condoms though -- I hear that can cause more problems than its worth. :P

2 condoms on at the same time doesn't sound like fun. :naughty:

But yeh I was thinking with a post-marriage mindset there.