Your favorite professional wrestler (of all time)?

Alpha

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's such a long time since wrestling has been on the TV here, that I've forgotten most of their names. But from way back whenever, I remember seeing Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, the Hart brothers (well I assume they were brothers), Volkov the Russian, the Sheik, George the Animal (would tear apart the corner pads with his teeth), Paul Orndorff, Ricky Steamboat, Killer Bees, British Bulldogs, Macho Man Randy Savage and so many more.

There was also this enormous bald bloke who looked like a large pink blob, and when he did the splash, that was the end of his opponent. Vince was the commentator then, and nobody knew he was the owner. His co-commentator, Jesse the body Ventura, went on to become a politician. The ring announcer was some bloke called Gene who always wore black.

Then after them came Goldberg, Benoit, The Rock, The Undertaker, Sid Vicious, and plenty more.

Finally the TV gods here got rid of it and that was at least 10 years ago.

Edited by Robert

Can't say I've ever enjoyed wrestling, I really can't stand to watch it. And as for stuff like UFC, gimme a f**king break on that crap, boxers have more talent and get paid better.........I can't possibly understand why anyone would partake in UFC.

Anyway, I'd have to say Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Whenever I DID watch wrestling, it was because this guy was an entertainer first and foremost. Funny as all hell and one hell of a public speaker. As far as I'm concerned, there has been NOBODY better in the sports entertainment business. If you can't get the attention of the crowd with your actions AND your words, you can't be anything more than "Good".

for entertainment its a 4 way tie between the Rock, Chris Jericho and Edge and Christian back in their tag team heyday..

as far as just talent Dean Malenko and Bret Hart

There was also this enormous bald bloke who looked like a large pink blob, and when he did the splash, that was the end of his opponent.

I think you're talking about: Earthquake!

12rp5.jpg

The poor guy died from bladder cancer at age 42 in mid 2006.

I once got an Undertaker action figure from my uncle... that's about it. I don't watch "professional" wrestling. It is painfully lame.

There was also this enormous bald bloke who looked like a large pink blob, and when he did the splash, that was the end of his opponent.

I think you're talking about: Earthquake!

The poor guy died from bladder cancer at age 42 in mid 2006.

No, not him. The person i'm thinking of would have been twice the size of earthquake. And I don't think he had a beard.

• 2 weeks later...

The only reason i like the ROCK because i never really liked wrestling but the rock made it funny and interesting. He was so friggin weird always looking at the sky and saying retarded speeches and stuff but he always won.

the_rock.jpg

Edited by Shoma

The only reason i like the ROCK because i never really liked wrestling but the rock made it funny and interesting. He was so friggin weird always looking at the sky and saying retarded speeches and stuff but he always won.

the_rock.jpg

He hasn't wrestled for a really long time.