-+ 1emu Adventure's Official Thread-+

Shoma

And a man creating G-force wind power with one leg is? Forming energy balls in mere seconds with the power of a grenade? Just the fact that its a little yellow cat(or whatever) using a long-ass sniper is non-realistic enough!

Welcome to the world of Fiction ol friend!^^

No, see, I was referring to the fact that I would really had kicked your ass, according to my level in the FAS. :clapping: The special effects (tornadoes, energy balls, etc) are really cool!

Oh i see! Good point! :banghead: This is why i made Shoma go through some months of training, which made him alot stronger, and, in truth if Jeag hadn't interfered, i would of died. Also in the end, we find out that you were in fact careless, by underestimation i guess, and next time(if any) you will not hold back. So i did prove you were stronger but i just wanted the peoples to see what you can do without Shoma dying, because well a sniper isnt really a "ow i was injured badly" kinda weapon. So if you woulda won i would of had to of died^^ :punk: .

Edited by Shoma

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOSHA! Volume one of 1emuAdventure is one more chapter away from being completed! Which means...

CHAPTER 9 RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:shootem:

Chapter 9 : GameCop Genocide!

Summary:

Okay, so Gamecop has brought four of his trustworthy members to meet a shady character who will uncover most of the mystery that still lies about the mutiny. We also meet up with a long lost friend. This chapter is the calming wind... right before the hurricane!!

New faces:

IJTF_Cinder, Ryder and Agozer

Edited by Shoma

^^the volume, the chapter in length or the time limit i wrote it in. because i 'm just naming volume per tenth chapter. The plot i have in mind is only beginning AFTER the tenth chapter so....I'm not near done, if thats what you mean.

what is this game u r inventing it sounds pretty cool

Not really a game, just a series of adventures based on members of 1emulation and the FAS.

Not really a game, just a series of adventures based on members of 1emulation and the FAS.

indeed, but loosely based on the FAS. If i did it mainly based on it, the outcomes of fights will be so predictable..

EX: GAmeCop and Robert just owning everyone.. :(

I wonder if GameCop is keeping in touch with the updates.....^^i doubt it!

But yea Mooney, I'm really curious as to what was "fast".,

indeed, but loosely based on the FAS. If i did it mainly based on it, the outcomes of fights will be so predictable..

EX: GAmeCop and Robert just owning everyone.. :P

I wonder if GameCop is keeping in touch with the updates.....^^i doubt it!

But yea Mooney, I'm really curious as to what was "fast".,

I just meant that this new chapter came faster than other chapters have come. It's a good thing, trust me. :P