Mp3 Player

Jitway

Favorite Mp3 Player  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know this has probably been asked before but what is your favorite player? I use to use WinAmp but someone turned me on toe Mp3Toys and I have been hooked ever since. Yes I know it is now free but is well worth the money. It organizes your music as well and gives you info on artist and albums as well as the lastfm page you have setup. Check it out it comes with a free trial. MP3Toys

Ya Sonique was the stuff back in days but it just fell off. Guess they just decided to quit updating it. I still use winamp and a I use a skin that gives album covers but nothing to me compare to Mp3Toys for the ablum art and lyrics and organization to me. The only thing that comes close it maybe MediaMonkey.

Edited by Jitway

I use winamp mainly because it was the first mp3 player I used. There's also a lot of plugins and skins featured for the player as well. Winamp hasn't failed me yet, and the plugin of looking up lyrics is helpful as well.

WMP, cause I really don't listen to music that much, and it fits my needs just fine.

I Like how Neat and organized WMP is. I havent used WinAMP for a long time now but from what i remember, its not as organized as WMP

I tried WinAMP once, but I stopped using it because it was a lot more messy than WMP. There were windows pooping up everywhere, and I couldn't figure out how to change some settings... I just got too flustered. :rolleyes: