Sequels To Games We'd like to see

Diso

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviuosly The 3D Factor has messed up an handful of games :(

So they need to bring back the 2D era by making sequels to all the games that either got Cut off or Flocked up by 3d Like Contra/SF/Megaman ect

Edited by GoRDoOnE

Always? SOTN and back were good. The latest games are queer as all hell and nothing like the originals on 8bit platforms.
It's quiet possible that I am the only one thinks so. Their all the same, stop Dracula and be angsty. This is my way of saying "I want Sonia back in the canon damnit."

That said, wasnt Portrait of Ruin meant to be good?

Oh god... that one sucked. It was exactly the same as Dawn of Sorrow, only with less engrossing game play, and a greater application of said "gay anime." Horrible. Just horrible.

Agreed on a new not so f'n queer Castlevania title. Also, a proper sequel to Crash Team Racing would be nice.

I enjoyed Crash Team Racing, would be nice if they made a good sequel to it.

For some reason I left this out of the other post but I would really want Sega to make another Jet Grind Radio or Jet Set Radio Future game.

Well there's hints of a Diablo 3 I would assume. Half life 3 is really Half life 2 Episodes. So Listing sequels we would want that are likely is fine.

I would like to see another wing commander as well as all those old beat em up games (Golden Axe (maybe!!), Streets of Rage, etc).