Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ME!

The worst way to die?

whats the worst way to die you can think of? :wink: for me, it would be getting eaten alive. can you imagine? :o thats why i wont eat anything while its still breathing, and yes, the situation has come up where ive been offered a live animal to eat. :wink:

well watching your self die, from feet to head must be pretty nasty too

*blinks*  There's a good way to die?

sure there is. sound asleep in your bed, is one way which i would consider "good". :lol: everyone dies. its foolish to fear the inevitable. :lol:

Another good way to die is an instanteous death with no pain, like getting hit by a car and you dont feel anything....or something like that. lol.

Sorry guys I'm not gonna post new topics for you to mess around in, my brain is somewhat off and I just got hooked on Legend of Dragoon and Rival schools :lol:

You know, you don't HAVE to die. People need to break away from tradition every once in a while, sheesh...inevitable my ***.

Yeah, dieng in your sleep wouldnt be too bad... except the unpleasant fact that your dead. Since most people end up going to Hell anyway. *glares around, daring someone to disagree*

Since most people end up going to Hell anyway

thank GOD that i do my pray in time

as far as the catholic religion goes, all you have to do is ask for forgiveness, and you get into heaven. :lol:

i believe it has to do with one's perception, though. if one believes in hell, and thinks they are going there, when they die, they will see flames, demons and what not. same for heaven or whatever. :wink: