Which of your broken childhood systems(if any) did you miss the most?

Lucandrake

I miss my Nomad, I mean, I had a genesis first, then I got a gamegear, and then one christmas my mom surprised me with a Nomad (must've been during release), god I loved that system, even though it was exactly the same as my genesis, I still loved being able to watch tv and play it at the same time. Two things did suck though, it broke a day after the warranty had come off (It fell on the floor and the screen went pretty color green) and it wasted 81257891625817 packs of batterys in a week!!!

None, I never ever broke any of my systems, except my PC, but that was replaced and it was slow.

Hell I keep all my systems behind a glass case!

None, I never ever broke any of my systems, except my PC, but that was replaced and it was slow.

Hell I keep all my systems behind a glass case!

yea, me neither.....except for my DC which out of nowhere just turned off and never turned on again :P

But i easily replaced that one so im good :P

I broke my Neo Geo Pocket Color at the end of last year, I miss it dearly. I played the flock out of Cardfighters Clash: SNK Vs. Capcom (SNK Edition) -- had well over 90% of the cards collected. Also, my original Sega Genesis finally broke about 2 years ago -- had it since I got it for Christmas when I was a kid. I got it in the Sonic 2 bundle, and also got X-Men and Bart's Nightmare. :P

My old NES. I don't know why it broke, but I missed that system until I bought another one a couple years ago. Good memories playing Mega Man 1-6 on that system. There was always a game I hadn't played on it too.

I've never owned any systems prior to the Playystation, which I bough with my own money back in 1999. It was followed by the PS2 in December 2001.

Well ok, the only "system" I've ever owned was the original monochrome GameBoy, which still hasn't broken.

I missed both my genesis and my nomad. They were my favorite childhood systems. The screen on the nomad is cracked, and the av cable to my genesis was lost. Recently, I had to obtain another genesis. Now I just need another modded psx :D