Why do players battle all the way to the final boss of Marvel vs. Capcom and then LEAVE?

garyoak99

It happened last week when I saw someone fight to Abyss using a Blackheart/Storm/Cable team and I just thought it was strange! Then I saw it again THIS week and I got annoyed; SO annoyed that I grabbed the controls and finished Abyss using HIS team of Storm/Sentinel/Cable in spite of the fact I have NO knowledge of either Storm or Sentinel.

The scary part is I KNOW it will happen AGAIN in the future! :lol:

Why do people just fight through that many stages just to get to Abyss and then abandon the credits and the boss fight? :angry:

Edited by garyoak99

Hey, it means a free fight for those who don't care as much.

Yeah, what was mentioned above, can't really practice combos and crap on a boss, so rather than take the time to beat it, they rather just leave.

When I used to play I used to play in the arcade for practice against other players. Fighting abyss isn't practicing your combos it's just an annoying fight.

I NEVER find it annoying; I enjoy it because it's a nice relaxing fight compared to the previous stages because then you don't feel you have to practice your combos all the time! :huh: Then there is the fact that it takes all of 30 seconds to finish because Abyss is definitely one of the easier Capcom bosses! :clapping:

personally, I'd stay and beat the game. screw practicing your comboes, you started something, goddamn finish it. even if it's a poor boss suffering from the SNK boss syndrom (even if it's a Capcom boss), goddamn, I'd beat the crap outta it anyway. if you wanna practice combos get the game and the console :clapping: (dreamcast preferably). oh and you should have specified it was MvsC 2, gary.

My assumptionis that maybe you're all pumped up and everything when doing combos, but you'll get bored in a snap when you face Abyss. It is a very boring boss fight. Just block, block again, hit, block, block, hit...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

exactly u go to the arcades to play others not a sometimes super cheesy boss fight.

That may be true but then he should have played something newer than Marvel Vs. Capcom 2:New Age of Heroes since it IS after all six years old and many of its best players are now long gone or retired to wherever old and slow gamers go!

Shouldn't players who are ACTUALLY interested in playing others try something more recent like Tekken 5:Dark Resurrection, King of Fighters XI or even Samurai Shodown 6? <_<