What's your favorite gaming store to shop at? (Online and Retail)

Alpha

So I was curious as to where you guys like to shop for gaming accessories, peripherals, consoles, or the actual games themselves? I myself am a big fan of Play-Asia and Jandaman which is why we have advertisements for their online stores here on 1Emulation. I find places like Lik-Sang way way overpriced. EBGames/GameStop also seem like a good place to check out if I'm in the United States.

So where do you guys enjoy shopping at?

i like to shop for video games at EBGames, GameStop, BestBuy, Kmart, Toy's R Us, Amazon.com, Ebay.com <- its a site not sure if it counts as an actual store you walk into :). Another store where i live its not really a big name store but its called Game Express usually has anything im looking for old or new. Can't think of any other stores atm. if i think of any i'll edit this.

Edited by Gabriel

GoGamer and Amazon are my favorite online stores. I pretty much buy everything from there if I don't want it in a rush. For retail I shop at Best Buy or Circuit City. If I'm in Texas I absolutely love to shop at Fry's and Half-Price Books. Fry's just has a great selection and Half-Price books has a lot of old stuff. I refuse to shop at EB or Gamestop.

Eb/Gamestop.

It's 6 blocks from my house. So I walk there at least once a month.

Makesure you get a Taxi if you're going to be walking with a PS3 or Wii in your hands as you walk home later this year. :)

No one will mug em for the Wii. PS3 yeah.

Play-asia, lik sang, and a handful other places. Mostly it isn't for games anymore, just memorbilia.

I don't buy most of my games anymore =P

I just found out not long ago that's there's an EB Games store near me. I though we didn't have any EB's here. Awesomeness to 104%. haven't caught on to this internet shopping fad. Yes, I've never bought anything online.

Eb/Gamestop.

It's 6 blocks from my house. So I walk there at least once a month.

Makesure you get a Taxi if you're going to be walking with a PS3 or Wii in your hands as you walk home later this year. ;)

When I make buy's like this it's usually my mother who works at wal-mart's that brings them home :P. I once walked out of my house for 2 blocks to visit a friend with my xbox in my bookbag(to this day I'm still amazed that it fit in there) right after it got released and my mom came to pick me up withen half an hour.