Pirated games

DTFHC77

Yes, you certainly can run burned discs of PSX games on espxe. Though I would be careful where you go with this ^^

That and being so open with using the word "pirated" is just so taboo. Refer to them as "backups".

May seem a bit anal, but that word makes some cringe. My "backups" aren't pirated, because I believe real piracy is one where you are SOLD a backup and someone on the street is making money off it.

May seem a bit anal, but that word makes some cringe. My "backups" aren't pirated, because I believe real piracy is one where you are SOLD a backup and someone on the street is making money off it.

So true.

It's fundamentally the same when someone talks about ISOs as a general term for CD images. It pisses me off to say the least.

Basicly yes it is possible to run you "backup" ISO or burned PSX games on epsxe. I have to do this with just about all of my playstation games because my brothers have not kept very good care of them and they keep skipping a lot during the FMVs (even in the emulator). There are some games that have special anti-mod protection on them that will have to be patched before they will play though. Information about some of these games is in epsxe's help file.