The Elder Scrolls® IV: Oblivion thread

Mag

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just wanted to finish it up, so I won't feel bad when I'm making a new character.

Have you received all the mages guild recommendations yet?

Tidius and a bit ch, thats what they are.

It didn't make me feel powerful at all, since I already had the spell that owns everything.

New hardware on sunday WEEEE!

Right now, I've completeled all the Theive's Guild quests and workin on the not-so evil, but are just assassins Brotherhood.

I'm finding Oblivion has the same bug that kept me from beating Morrowind - I get a few hours in and just can't continue. I have to make a new character every time, just to see what it's like playing something totally different. Most recently it's a Nord combat type with blade, bow and heavy armor. I've sworn off chest armor just to keep him barbaric. He's working pretty good so far.

I'm hoping I can shake this disease long enough to play through the main quest eventually.

When all comes to all, you'd have to cheat to complete a quest (Which sucks, because I was hoping I wouldn't have too). With one of the Recommendation quests, I couldn't even start it, so I had to use one of the console commands to get passed it.