Transition...

I'm used to Gaia, where the whole, like, 40, 50 topics on the first page are new posts that day... for a few pages, acually... wow... MAJOR transition, here... :lol:

I mean to offend you. Gaia is a pit hole to hell. I couldn't stand a minute in that place. Yet my sister and my ex can. HOW CAN YOU STAND ALL THAT CRAP!?

I isolate myself from noobs into guilds and with friends. And I like to roleplay.

This place has had better days where there quite a few new posts. Although it was never like GAIA or any big forums like that. I kind of like it that way since it's more tight knit and easier to moderate :lol:. I'm hoping it will pick up a bit more though.

Welcome though, I hope you stay and become a regular poster.

I once went into a forum like gaia, I got out of it a week later because it kept pissing me of with so many "new post" pages. I guess that's because this is my first forum but I love only having one new page of "new posts".

A small roleplaying section would definatly help keep my attention. *coughhintcough* You might even be able to tweek the current system a bit into a separate system for the roleplays! Ooooo! I love the sound of that! I understand that, yes, this is an emulation forum, but, still, geez, common. Just because its an emulation forum doesn't mean it can't be a little more expanded.

it's easier to know people better and actually remeber their name in small forum like this one: therefore i love 1emu !!