STREET FIGHTER 4?..

O-Fear

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention, large prospective scoop. Capcom has just revealed 1 image of a new in-game scene with the heroes of Street Fighter. And surprise this episode will be in 3d!!!! Here an exclusive scan published in a Japanese magazine.

It is not a fake, it is right beside an image of Onimusha 4. And yes Capcom instead of making a new episode, awaited so much, prefers to continue to make us hope (in vain)... Guile, Ken, Chun Li and Cammy will be bonus characters whom one will be able to unlock and play by meeting certain conditions. Obviously it is not news really but April 1 is soon. And then if one amalgamates Street Fighter and Onimusha 4 there is Street Fighter 4 (or Street musha 4..)

Loosely translated, their French is HORRIBLE! I would be ashamed to speak the language so poorly.

Capcom making a new Street Fighter?

End of the f'n world. Like how if DNF ever came out, it's release would rip open the time/space continum.

Edit: Canadien French and France French are completely different things, I learned that from one of my friends who went to france on a school trip, according to them, OUR french is messed up.

Edited by K`dash

Capcom making a new Street Fighter?

End of the f'n world. Like how if DNF ever came out, it's release would rip open the time/space continum.

Does this mean there will be a Street Fighter 4 or not? :unsure:

What is DNF? ;)

dnf = duke nukum forever. it's been in development since the bible was being written.