Coolest looking pc i've seen in a while

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could do a lego casemod with the amount I have =P

..the motivation though, not too high :)

If you've got more than 20 lbs, go for it. I bought 20 lbs of the crap and I didn't have enough for a ATX case.......unless I left the PSU on the outside.

I saw the first one ages ago, and to this day it amazes me what motavation and being bored can lead too.

Amazes you? You like have no life. You were apart of a unreal team. You have like every release date of like any fighting game in your favorites. You are the los....you get the idea.

I saw the first one ages ago, and to this day it amazes me what motavation and being bored can lead too.

Amazes you? You like have no life. You were apart of a unreal team. You have like every release date of like any fighting game in your favorites. You are the los....you get the idea.

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE I HAV NO LIFE EKEKEKEKEKEKKE BORD I AM UNREAL TEAM LEEDER LOOK AT YU KNO EVRYTING OF UNIVERSE WIT YOUR MASSIVE BAHIN BECUZ COMPRED TO YU IM GAWD.

It's not hard to look up release dates. A simple look at a forum, boom, dates cocksucker. Go learn some goddamn news for your garbage job you mexican.

And the KOS-MOS mod is lacking overall, but the glass and the emblem are the only things going for it.