Quick question regarding credits

olaf

The credits are useless. Perhaps they would be more useful if members could actually buy useful stuff. And no, I don't mean useful for the attack system, but rather something for you to customize your account.

I'm filthy flocking rich with nothing to spend my wealth on. Beat that.

The credits are useless. perhaps they would be more usefull if members could actually buy useful stuff. And no, I don't mean useful for the attack system, but rathr something for you to customize your account.

WE RICH MOFOS

BLING BLING NIGGAS

CUZ DAY SPINNIN NIGGA DAY SPINNIN

We need more useful stuff. Alot more. So much we'll be able to make a fort out of.

The credits are useless. perhaps they would be more usefull if members could actually buy useful stuff. And no, I don't mean useful for the attack system, but rathr something for you to customize your account.

thats actually not a bad idea if you think about it. How about making the name in colors or something or buying (free) board skins or w/e. And put in a thief command. People always like stealing other people's credits.

(Probably they can buy access to the atomic bomb or better weapons? or a secret new forum?)

thats actually not a bad idea if you think about it. How about making the name in colors or something or buying (free) board skins or w/e. And put in a thief command. People always like stealing other people's credits.

(Probably they can buy access to the atomic bomb or better weapons? or a secret new forum?)

If you're gonna do the Thief thing, it has to revolve around using credits to attempt it too. You risk so many credits for a 1 in 100 chance of a successful theft, more for a 1 in 50.....fail and you lose em, to the person you tried to steal from.