Hurricane Katrina CATEGORY 5!!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a kid after all :D

I am wondering how are they going to rebuild New Orleans?

Or it will be left as it is now?

Brick by brick....by brick. That's after the weeks to months it takes to drain the water, and remove the thousands of dead bodies. It's going to take a looong time for N.O. to get going again.

im now starting to wonder if new orleans will still survive. maybe it might become like atalanta. :D

roflmao!!! The Lost City of Atlanta

I think you've been watching too much Futurama

thats true. :D i just watched that on tv and it was that episode. how cant you like futurama its the best (right after family guy )

my bad what i meant to say was the lost city of Atlantis

He is a kid after all <_<

I am wondering how are they going to rebuild New Orleans?

Or it will be left as it is now?

Brick by brick....by brick. That's after the weeks to months it takes to drain the water, and remove the thousands of dead bodies. It's going to take a looong time for N.O. to get going again.

If they want N.O to get going again <_<

I read that N.O is not worth rebuilding.

Not significant.

I heard that New Orleans was built by criminals, because no one else would have been stupid enough to drain water out of a swamp and build a city there. Seriously, that place is so prone to getting raped by a hurricane, I don't think it IS worth rebuilding it. There's been people on the news saying they're never going back there again.

I heard that New Orleans was built by criminals, because no one else would have been stupid enough to drain water out of a swamp and build a city there.  Seriously, that place is so prone to getting raped by a hurricane, I don't think it IS worth rebuilding it.  There's been people on the news saying they're never going back there again.

yup, cajun criminals and just a bunch of "sin" in general