Our Hollow Earth

someboddy

Our Hollow Earth

This is way too obvious to be a scam. I mean:

the King of the (Inner) World emerged with a message of peace for our outer world, saying his Kingdom some day will emerge to help establish world peace

and:

visit that paradise within our earth via the North Polar Opening and meet the highly advanced, friendly people who live there.  We are of the opinion that they are the legendary Lost Tribes of Israel who migrated into the North Country over 2,500 years ago and literally became lost to the knowledge of mankind.

even:

Within Our Hollow Earth at the City of Jehu, expedition members could take an inner earth monorail train to visit the lost Garden of Eden located under America on the highest mountain plateau of the Inner Continent.

not to mention:

the Great High Priest over all the land of Inner Earth is King David, and sits on the legitimate throne of David, a direct descendant of David, who was the founder of the ancient nation of Israel in Palestine, from which the Lost Ten Tribes migrated to the North Countries in about 687 B.C.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

something in my ass is telling me i need to take a dump. woo WORLD PEACE :P is likely never to happen

I'm going to make it happen. Like Nepolean did for like, 6 months.

i sure hope so. but honestly, it would be one of the hardest thing to and not to mention how long you could keep it going...

World peace using wars and atrocities; now where did I hear that recently?