Teen ROBS McDonald's!

Alpha

.... Teen ROBS McDonald's....

demonstration_-_muslim_protester_points_his_toy_gun_at_ronald_mcdonald.jpg

... and get's SHOT in the CROCH!

satake1mh.jpg

A teenager is indicted for robbing a Wilmington Island fast food restaurant and shooting the manager. Police say the teen was also shot after the manager struggled his gun away. It happened April 30th at the McDonald’s on Johnny Mercer Boulevard. Police say 17-year-old Cole McEachern ran out with a backpack full of money claiming he was shot. They say the manager wrestled a gun from McEachern and shot him in the groin. Police say the manager was shot in the arm, but wasn't seriously hurt.

That is one courageous manager...

I would have just guarded the Big Mac's or ran out the backdoor during the entire ordeal. :rofl:

So what would you do if you were the manager? :P

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't know to be honest.

I'd probably dash out the back door. But if the guy shoved the gun in my face I might see red and start fighting.

You never know till it happens.

Congrats to that manager, and he got the thief where it matters.

Depends, I have trained in ways to dis arm someone with a gun, it is VERY risky! Depends on the surroundings, how close he was to me, how much space I had, who was around me etc... But if everything looked right I would do it, might as well if your most likely going to die anyway.

I was going to describe a disarming move but then I thought, what if Ryuken one days wonders over to Drakes house, and after they get done playing a very aggressive game of tickle and touch they decide to go into Drakes fathers gun ox thingy, and realize that its loaded. So Drake and ryuken decide to perform a move they learned on 1emu from the Fatal One. They get in position and drake blows ryukens head off because sadly he is no where near as fast nor as skilled as the Fatal Rose.

I was going to describe a disarming move but then I thought, what if Ryuken one days wonders over to Drakes house, and after they get done playing a very aggressive game of tickle and touch they decide to go into Drakes fathers gun ox thingy, and realize that its loaded. So Drake and ryuken decide to perform a move they learned on 1emu from the Fatal One. They get in position and drake blows ryukens head off because sadly he is no where near as fast nor as skilled as the Fatal Rose.

LMAO!!!...what a 1Emulation Moment that would be. :P:rofl:

Someone is really flocking desperate if he tries to rob a McDonald's. The worst we had here was a bunch of protestors storming one fast-food joint, and that's it.

Their idiots, not stupid....why did I say that.... I feel dirty doing so.

Someone is really flocking desperate if he tries to rob a McDonald's. The worst we had here was a bunch of protestors storming one fast-food joint, and that's it.

I'd rob Micky D's.