Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alpha

"Hi! I'm new here!"

Hello M00 C0W, nice of you to join. Hope you stick around and take part in the conversations. :) I have a feeling you will bring some spice to the conversations.

1. We need more cows here.

2. Welcome

3. Moo

Hello asterik, I'm from Louisiana, "hot 90 degrees weather with 100% humidity" Louisiana.

Hope you have a fun time here. :lol:

Welcome to m00, ieatburgers AND asterik2! It's good to see so many new members join up at once! Please stick around.

Hello, Im sorta new to the forums but Im gonna b around a lot more from now on. Any dc users i have a new emunet hub for hand-held minded people to gather at dchub://devious.sytes.net.

Thanks for ur support :)

Hello hello. I'll be sure to pop by your hub when I get back from school to see whats there. I don't have any hand held roms but it isn't too late to start. Welcome! :)

Hand-held roms are 1) easy to get hold of 2) quick to d/l cuz of their small size and 3) i always find extra effort put into playability of hand-held games to compensate for the so-so graphics...

I could b wrong of course..

Any 1emu regulars who use DC contact me on dc or pm me here and i'll set u up a VIP account so we can get people in the hub who actually know about emulation/roms, especially hand-held related. ( Im a relative n00b compared to most guys on here ).

Thanks again folks!!!

*Follows Fatal's footsteps slowly*

Hi, I'm The Dude. You can call me that or His Dudeness or Duder or El Duderino. I'm a friend of GryphonKlaw's so I've seen that loser post here all the damn time so I thought I would join so I could talk to him virtually without having to see him.

Edited by The Dude