Unofficial 1Emulation Radio | IQ_132's Hosting Day

Today we did our first test with the new voice conferencing program were using. This was by all means a test and will not be anywhere near what the official show will be. We decided on finally making iq_132 the official radio host for the our show next sunday that we will publically announce about it soon. This allowed him to get a taste of how it will be and we'll be posting more unofficial shows as we progress. :D

:banghead:

»» .rar"]Download it Now (Running Time: 25 minutes and 58 seconds)

:gossip:

Warning: Please remember this recording was simply a test of new software. It does not view or express the opinion of 1Emulation in anyway, nor will it contain the same integrity for our official shows. There are also some very mild sexual references, so please be over age 13 if you want to listen.

LOL! i listened to that! hALRIOUS IN A bored kinda way but very entertaining. With all these interesting pple u got on this forum(myself included) im sure you wont have problem making a good radio show. The infamous GameCop and company has reached a new level in forum history...One such as myself can only wait in anticipation! As lonely a member planing to make it big...I hope everything goes well!^^ :D