Coincidence or Consipiracy? (Aliens, 9/11, NWO)

Alpha

I'm sceptical. I'll believe it when I see it for myself.

At the end of that article on folding US dollar bills, it says this:

Even worse than the $20, fold a new dollar coin in half, and it turns into a black helicopter
Now who is going to fold a coin in half? Superman?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sceptical. I'll believe it when I see it for myself.

At the end of that article on folding US dollar bills, it says this:

Even worse than the $20, fold a new dollar coin in half, and it turns into a black helicopter
Now who is going to fold a coin in half? Superman?

I can!!! lol, or maybe I have to be at lvl 400 :lol:, your almost there robert!

This is all rubish. The only conspiracy theory I somewhat agree with is the one that Oswald was not a lone gunman in the JFK assasination. All this other stuff is coincidence.

I agree. Humans tend to pick up patterns that never existed in the first place. Somewhat like if you set your Audio Player Program on shuffle and have a large amount of selection and you only get one major selection of artists.

I love all the redneck alien crap in the US. Why is it you mainly hear from nose-pickin hillbillies about alien/ufo sitings? Nowhere else in the world is there the mass amount of UFO sitings as there are in the southern US. I think it's the "high on yourself and your country" thing that most Americans have that causes this.

"OMG Jimbob! We done seen us a UFO! Cause ye know, aliens only visit the United States!"

"OMG Jimbob! We done seen us a UFO! Cause ye know, aliens only visit the United States!"

Since I was 7 I've been always wondering why the aliens always pick the US. :D I mean come on, we should get some of them too, but no. As soon as they turn hostile, only then are other nations allowed to see them.

Since I was 7 I've been always wondering why the aliens always pick the US. :D I mean come on, we should get some of them too, but no. As soon as they turn hostile, only then are other nations allowed to see them.

I think a majority of the world will actually thank our new outworld overlords for destorying captitalismAmerica.

NWO and secret organisations may infact exist who knows,

iv heard that all the presidents belong to a secret society

the dollar bill thing is indeed scary, but if you ever caught a documentary on nostrodamus from 1988, they have a scene where they destroyed new york, as the said an uncoming disater was to occur, from a man with a blur turban and that the son of the leader of the grat kindom will start the new war. Im not kidding some old actor hosted it if i refind it i would post it.

There is the fact that the oblisk in washington is 666 metres long idea created by the society.

(this includes the underground base and not the height from ground level to top)

and america may not the only place secret organisations exist it just the more popular ones out there

the tungus incedent was posiibly covered up by another organisation.

and if you think of those aliens look at the incedent after the philedelphia incedent when that guy summoned the monster from Id(no not doom), and how men in black controlled him.

But many of these conspiricy issues are self-manifestations of people with vendetas against the governement or that thier extremly paranoid,

conspiricies are really meant for those with open minds and are not meant to be taken with 100% believability, their are like good stories for the imagination and also to realize you can never trust in everything or everybody including your government.

UFOs have been sited all over the world not just america, mexico has alot of sightings. Brazil is making all it's UFO files public. channel 13 news in las vegas had a clip of a UFO that they cought on film, I'm not sure if it's still there. if you are interested in this kinda thing along with supernatural stuff listen to coast to coast on AM radio.