PlayStation 3 Officially Announced for 2006

Gryph

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drake and k'dash's avatars are too similer, I actually ID you guys by a quick glance at avatars. every time one changes it throws me off but when they are similer looking that can cause real problems, like calling K'dash an idiot thinking it's drake :P

anyways.... yah... the PS3, hmmm.

Look at that guy's feedback rating, ouch. PS3 will kill Xbox 360 (haha what a crappy name). End of story. MS will bring a fight this time but it will be for the few months that the PS3 is not out. Besides, knowing that I can own a PS3 in just a few more months after the Xbox 360 is released, I could wait (not saying I would buy a console at launch though and never will). Nintendo will be could for their exclusive games, nothing more. Hence what I use my GameCube for.

I smell fanboys

And it smells like turds. I'm pretty sure this generation of consoles wars will be quite close. To pick a clear winner right now would be foolish.

exactly

and anyways the one that is most easily moddable is getting my cash.

MS or Sony, don't care. I just want free crap :P

Aww then 360 is for you inky!!!

can't say untill they are both out and the chips are available.

one thing that is turning me off the 360 right now is the Live crap, It is going to be so tightly intigrated. I dont have and am not getting broadband anytime soon, I don't want a crippled system just because I live in a rural area.

I smell fanboys

And it smells like turds. I'm pretty sure this generation of consoles wars will be quite close. To pick a clear winner right now would be foolish.

exactly

and anyways the one that is most easily moddable is getting my cash.

MS or Sony, don't care. I just want free crap :P

same here but by the time these mods comes out the system is already old but i always get them after the second price cut anyway

I think the first gen mods came out for xbox and ps2 within 6 months of launch. teamxecuter has hinted they will have a 360 before launch, I dunno maybe they have some connections, maybe just bullshit. we'll see

Edited by garageink