Are you a party person or a party pooper?

Alpha

What do you say to strike up a conversation at a party? Do you actually fun or are these family gatherings? Or do you stay home all day on the computer looking at 1Emulation for a new post? Describe your social life. :P

Is this You? -> http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~lnash/party.jpg

Or is this You? -> http://www.nic.com/~cheah/pcheah.jpg

Give us an example in how your life sucks or is too damn good to describe!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rarely party. Unless it's just me and my friend. We drink self-made drinks and laught at internet or movie randomness.

Tip: Watch Ichi the Killer while in a littlle tipsy. It's hilarious.

Things you should try:

1) Talk about chicks that don't exist.

2) Talk about funny occurences in real life

3) Talk about funny occurences in not-so-real life

4) How to finish a drink while standing on your head.

5) If you get totally wasted, stand up and have a competition wher the first how can grab the door handle and open the door gets another drink.

My social is me, in front of the computer, almost on most days. Hell, my friends are like that too. Ah, the wonders of the internet. When the time comes to party, I party. Or call everyone idiots, or both. I win

I'm neither

I do not wish to party, nor do I wish to fuuck up anyone's party

man gc, you're fuucked up

Party Pooper doesn't exactly mean to ruin another's party, just means you don't give a crap about party's a.k.a, making the party suck. Why don't you give us an example of your social life?

Im very social person.. but im more of a one on one kinda guy. I normaly will hand with one person or maybe 2 at a time. Big groups always end up really annoying. Im not much of a party... i think its retarded how people work 40 hours a week and then blow it for a like 4 good hours a weekend. I know how to have fun.. but getting totaly plastered and being a jackass isnt one of them.

i normally like to go out once in a while with a friend or 2 to drink, dance and meet with some women but the unfortunatly just about all my main friends have kids now to deal with so free time is rare for them.

also i personaly have been on a diet for a few months now and drinking is a no no since what i drink mostly is made from sugar :P but none the less i got someone in my life to talk to and hopefully things will go well hehe

I'm neither

I do not wish to party, nor do I wish to fuuck up anyone's party

man gc, you're fuucked up

Party Pooper doesn't exactly mean to ruin another's party, just means you don't give a crap about party's a.k.a, making the party suck. Why don't you give us an example of your social life?

I don't care about parties myself, but if I do ever happen to find myself in one I don't make it suck, I usually join in. But this is a very rare occasion

if I hear a party from next door or something and smell weed or here beer bottles breaking I'm not one to call the cops or anything

as for a social life...I don't really have one cause most the people(if not all the people)I know tend to really piss me off over some stupid stuff and vice-versa or are just plain fuucked up to me.

Edited by Weirdy

I don't party much anymore. There isn't much to do here. The only we do for fun is watch movies, play games, and go bowling in a 3rd rate bowling alley.

But lately all of us are swamped with work since we're all taking advanced classes in our respective fields: biology, pre-law, accounting, and art design.

But family gatherings suck over here. No one ever shuts up about anything and I keep getting asked the same questions all the time. And my cousins suck because they're all young and stupid. Argh...