Are you a party person or a party pooper?

Alpha

The LAN parties I go to are held in a skating rink that my friend's father owns so we skate and push each other in those garbage cans with wheels. Hitting the barricade in that thing hurts.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

know what I also hate? When hanging out with a group of friends, and you're talking about certain things and there's always one person who has something negative to say (like he/she gets mad or something). IMO, those are the party poopers, not the often unsociable one who keeps up with the coversation

Rofl, there was this one time at Meltdown 2003 we had this big mat used just in case someone falls from the mountine climbing part of the gym. Since climbing was not allowed, we took the big mat and started wrestling on it and doing jackass like things, such as launching ourselves off chairs and each other's back's. I got whiplash :s

know what I also hate? When hanging out with a group of friends, and you're talking about certain things and there's always one person who has something negative to say (like he/she gets mad or something). IMO, those are the party poopers, not the often unsociable one who keeps up with the coversation

I think the definition for that are "Loaners" if that term is still used today. :P

wait, smoking from a hooka is trendy? :P

uhhh...ppl have been doing that for years <_ have you been gc>

I know it has, but I've heard and read a lot more recent stories about it.

Personally, I've never done it before and I'm not on the waiting list either.

you know you don't have to smoke weed from a hooka. a buddy of mine smokes some rose petal stuff that smells really good. makes his house smell nice anyways.

I used to be vary social but I have noticed as I got older it becomes harder and harder to sinc up schedules with friends. not everyone works 9 to 5 with sat/sun off. I work evenings, my buddy works graveyard and a few of my vary close friends have recently moved away/started new families. so it is pretty hard to get things going. I've never been one to have alot of friends. I prefer 4 or 5 vary close friends over a full phonebook of aquaintences.