Xbox 360

The controller looks sexy, but the pad itself looks to be just as unwieldy as the existing xbox pad.  And the magic-box preview suggests that there will be wired-only controllers as well.  Which will come in the box, I wonder?

One of each? Along with a f**cking FULL game for once since the 16bit era maybe? (By full I mean a FULL RETAIL copy with box and manual, not the paper sleeve missing everything crap)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The controller looks sexy, but the pad itself looks to be just as unwieldy as the existing xbox pad.  And the magic-box preview suggests that there will be wired-only controllers as well.  Which will come in the box, I wonder?

One of each? Along with a f**cking FULL game for once since the 16bit era maybe? (By full I mean a FULL RETAIL copy with box and manual, not the paper sleeve missing everything crap)

Doubtful on both counts. <_<

There is an XBOX press conference going on and from bits and pieces people have been able to see from the crappy stream it seems that XBOX 3360 will be backwards compatible with top selling XBOX games.

that would be good news if I had any retail xbox games :)

I don't see how it could be selective, it either is or isn't.

I try not to think about final fantasy at all so I dun care one way or the other.