Xbox 360

This XBOX seems to be a powerful and sexy beast.

I read a comment that now the wife won't mind his husband put this at the living room since it look so chic now :rolleyes:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The launch titles are less than insipring:

Xbox 360 will unleash the greatest game lineup in the history of video games when it launches in North America, Europe and Japan this Christmas holiday. The games that captured the color, drama and fun of high-definition gameplay at the MTV unveiling included 2K Sports' "NBA 2K6"; Activision Publishing Inc.'s "Call of Duty 2" and "Tony Hawk's American Wasteland", along with id Software's "QUAKE 4"; Electronic Arts' "Madden NFL 06," "Need for Speed: Most Wanted" and "Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 06"; Majesco Entertainment's "The Darkness"; Microsoft Game Studios' "Perfect Dark: Zero," "Kameo: Elements of Power" "Project Gotham Racing 3" and "Gears of War"; THQ Inc.'s "Saint's Row"; and Ubisoft Entertainment's "Ghost Recon 3."

The only games I'm interested are Quake IV, Call of Duty 2, and Ghost Recon 3 and all those are coming out on PC. Certainly nothing in there that makes me wantt to buy it at launch.

i can't believe it but this Xbox 360 is starting to win me over from PS3 , Sony need to show the PS3. The Xbox 360'd desgin seems to have improve a lot and it looks kinda small, this might cause people with little space in their home to buy unlike the first XBOX

i can't believe it but this Xbox 360 is starting to win me over from PS3 , Sony need to show the PS3. The Xbox 360'd desgin seems to have improve a lot and it looks kinda small, this might cause people with little space in their home to buy unlike the first XBOX

It's just the effect of the MS hype. Once Sony shows there stuff you'll be right back to normal. :(

It's just the effect of the MS hype. Once Sony shows there stuff you'll be right back to normal. :(

good news then, i can go back to being a Sony Fanboy, anyway the Xbox 360's removalbe cover is kinda kool

If anything, Magic box is always a day behind the news. On both sides of sources.

A forum, japanese sites, europan sites. Sites that have translated news the day their posted. Hell, even 4ch.