Xbox 360

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so Final Fantasy XI on xbox 360... whats everyone think of that :)

Who knows, EGM also said something about WOW on 360 >.>

lol yeah id probably go for wow over final fantasy anyways.

Nothing. PC and PS2 have had it for years so it's nothing THAT big. Now if they got FF XII then that'd be different news.

lol i bet that very thing... they showed a tech demo that could lead to things...

Also xbox 360 will be able to play against pc users.. pretty nice.

Well the press event just finished and there was nice footage. I was pleased to see footage of games that I'll be getting on PC (Quake IV, Call of Duty 2, and TES IV: Oblivion.)

I was just disappointed that everything they talked about graphics graphics graphics.

Also, check out this old picture of J. Allard and compare it to how he looks now. The Queer Eye team definitely got to him.

topselling? Not completly?

That's the thing, some people are saying just backwards compatible and others are saying for top selling games. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm farily sure it's only certain games. I've heard that from somewhere else as well. Quote from another forum:

"Xbox 360 officially will be backward compatible with the prior system's top-selling games, said Microsoft's Vice President Peter Moore. Microsoft will pick and choose only the most popular Xbox titles from its huge backlist of games and will most likely use emulator software for those limited titles."

That'll take a while since microsoft is trying to be a speedfreak this time around. Since it'll be the only next gen console out by then that means there will only be one good console and nothing to compare it with!

Just remember guys, this is ALL PR hype. Don't base your console purchases on these presentations. Just wait till the games actually come out. :rofl:

This is true. After all the PS2 was sopposed to be the worst console of the three, but it managed to get the best games to be made on it, thus launching the PS2 into the top slot of console sales.

Edited by Dooz

This is true. After all the PS2 was sopposed to be the worst console of the three, but it managed to get the best games to be made on it, thus launching the PS2 into the top slot of console sales.

It'll be messed up if sony gets owned the way they owned everybody this past few years. But like last time, all im hearing about are upcoming FPS games. I want to see some decent RPG's and Fighting games (besides dead or alive and FFXI).