should I ?

Mag

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah you shoulda jumped onboard earlier. heheh now you gotta play system hunt.

but here is another thought. why not go down and preorder one from the next shipment?

There isn't a big demand for the PSP as previously thought, mostly because it wasn't released around the Holiday season.

but here is another thought. why not go down and preorder one from the next shipment?

Well, it might be a little different, so I'm kinda aware of that. I might think they will charge me for the same price tag under a different value pack or maybe no value pack.. Bah I don't know..

if you or anyone know the details about the next psp shipment, post here.

It'sd $400 magnis, it aint worth it, awsome system, but I rather use 250 on the system and then 120 on 1gig memory and 40 for a game to equal the 400 being bidded. Don't bother with it and be patient

Edit:Scratch the game, save up a bit more and then get a game

Edited by Drake

It'sd $400 magnis, it aint worth it, awsome system, but I rather use 250 on the system and then 120 on 1gig memory and 40 for a game to equal the 400 being bidded. Don't bother with it and be patient

Edit:Scratch the game, save up a bit more and then get a game

either you don't how to read/understand ebay or yer just being a dumb idiot.

Well I'm a wise ebay buyer as mentioned earlier, so not under the last 10 minute, maybe the last minute or 30 Second.

My friend does that to buy his cards, once there was a card for $20 and on the last 10 minutes it went to $60 and then he ended up buying it for $91, that doller is what made him win the bid

Well, it might be a little different, so I'm kinda aware of that. I might think they will charge me for the same price tag under a different value pack or maybe no value pack.. Bah I don't know..

if you or anyone know the details about the next psp shipment, post here.

from what a gamestop employee told me the next shipment is mid to late april. as far as I know they will be value packs the standard pack hasn't been anounced for usa yet. but you prolly wouldn't get the spiderman 2 umd as that was a special first 1 million only thing.

the spiderman-2 UMD doesn't worth the bonus anyway, and besides.. I watched the movie and it ain't really that good. Still I'll make good use of my PSP w/mem stick for anime media than watching dvds or regular movies.