Whats it like on irc?

I have to admit i get a lil burnt out on the lack of active topics and conversations going on, dont get me wrong this place is very active, but when you want new topics and replys every 15-25 min it can get really slow around here....

So whats it like in irc is that where the action is or what?.

Edited by PLasticSlug

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes.

I dunno about the official chan on efnet, but the one on gamesurge can get pretty active. depends on what time of day i guess. I can usually get someone to start talking when I pop in there (not there as much as I'd like lately) disoblige wierdy, K'dash, axl and 666ghost are usually in there.

when i click on the irc links i get  "irc is not an offical protocol"  whats up with dat....

You need an IRC client to use in the first place to access. Plus theres a big difference between the Offical and the "Unoffical" channel. Mostly because we like to talk about things that aren't *gasp* emulation related!

Everytime I have been in the official IRC channel there has been 0 conversation. The unofficial channel is still active though and it's usually fun. I mostly just idle there and rarely jump into conversation.