Thomas Haden Church To be spiderman 3 villain

they went to Doc Ock  which was excellent

Umm...hell no. Doc Ock destroyed the movie. I walked away dejected that it didn't live up to the first film. They needed a badass villain that you can hate, and excudes evilness. Doc Ock didn't fill that role. Instead he's a lame anti-hero who can't make up his mind on whether he's good or bad.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i can't see this guy as venom, doesn't seem to have the right build for it.

i personaly liked both movies so far (2 was better in my eyes) so i hope the 3rd one (and final one for rami to do based on his contract since he signed up to do 3 movies) goes off with a bang.

I don't think they will use hobgoblin. And ya it can't be Lizard or Venom. More likely it is one of the Sinister Six, probably electro, vulture or sandman. However, I’m pretty sure the character who becomes the vulture was killed in the first movie by the green goblin. My money is on electro, with a side order of green goblin II AND the lizard.

my bet is on church as electro. second choice lizard.

the way hollywood has been going I'd bet venom would be played by The Rock :peopleseybrow:

spiderman needs christopher walken! (every movie needs walken)

my bet is on church as electro. second choice lizard.

the way hollywood has been going I'd bet venom would be played by The Rock :peopleseybrow:

spiderman needs christopher walken! (every movie needs walken)

Yeah, if The Rock was in, I would see The Rock playing Venom. Right now, Electro or Lizard are my top bets. I'm leaning more towards Lizard, Church looks like he would play that part rather well.

And yes, every movie does Christopher Walken.