Microsoft is more of a b**** then I thought

Microsoft would excel in the gaming business if they'd stop caring about graphics and only graphics.

GAMEPLAY DAMMIT!!

and what was really wrong with halo2's gameplay? graphics and gameplay seemed great.. story that kinda fell short. Although the story is worthless for those of us who just wana play xbox live.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O thats weird. Then how could rumers such like this spawn? Unless PS3 is being released in 2 years or something :P

Because rumors can be fake.

I personally think it's a bad idea for Microsoft to try to produce Halo 3 to sell before the PS3 launch. They'd get much more sales if they market it after the PS3 launch, when people aren't saving their money up for a big, expencive item.

Dooz, remember, he's Drake.

This should be the QOTD -_-

Isn't it up to the developers of the game to make the gameplay?

No sh!t. What gave you that idea?

and what was really wrong with halo2's gameplay? graphics and gameplay seemed great.. story that kinda fell short. Although the story is worthless for those of us who just wana play <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=xbox%20live" onmouseover="window.status='xbox live'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">xbox live</a>.

Halo's gameplay follows a guideline of sucktitude.

Edited by Skythe

You were yelling at Microsoft, who made the system, for not making gameplay good enough. Shouldn't you be yelling at Bungie or some other company that actually made the games for having such dreadful gameplay?

IMO, publishers do have some power to dictate what direction the games will take. It MIGHT cause the games to suffer gameplay-wise.

-_-

i wish someone can finish shenmue!!!!!!!! *cries*

there are also rumors about halo 2.5 :peopleseybrow: , i wouldnt say anything is official yet , Microsoft has a pretty damn good plan , they actually might hit the console market again this year , and this month alot of great games are coming out , ( pariah , unreal championship 2 , RS4 lockdown..)

k' , the older halo looked very intresting , lots of things got cut :D , i have the dvd and it shows alot of great stuff

k' , the older halo looked very intresting , lots of things got cut :peopleseybrow: , i have the dvd and it shows alot of great stuff

That's why I'm saying we should wait till the proper Halo is done.

You were yelling at Microsoft, who made the system, for not making gameplay good enough. Shouldn't you be yelling at Bungie or some other company that actually made the games for having such dreadful gameplay?

Well Microsoft owns Bungie now so they aren't an independant developer. No matter how independant MS will let them be, they can still be given orders from the top. However, I think MS has given Bungie A LOT of freedom (unlike what other development houses ala EA and Ubisoft) so I pin the suckitude of Halo on Bungie. Hell, their last three games have been pretty lame: Oni, Halo, and Halo 2. They just need to make another Myth game and all will be well. :D

i wish someone can finish shenmue!!!!!!!! *cries*

there are also rumors about halo 2.5 :peopleseybrow: , i wouldnt say anything is official yet , Microsoft has a pretty damn good plan , they actually might hit the console market again this year , and this month alot of great games are coming out , ( pariah , unreal championship 2 , RS4 lockdown..)

k' , the older halo looked very intresting , lots of things got cut <_< , i have the dvd and it shows alot of great stuff

I'm actually looking forward to Pariah, looks pretty neat. And yes, the old Halo was going to be so awesome. It was on my list of "must buy" games. But then they scooped up by MS and ten switched to FPS and then to XBOX only.

I remember watching the first public showing of Halo...it was jaw dropping! I don't think I've seen such a badass teaser to this date, except for the DNF 2001 trailer.

Oni was cool. Level designs sucked, but the animation transistion and fighting owns. Perfect blend of beat em up and...ar-pee-gee.

Oni was cool. Level designs sucked,  but the animation transistion and fighting owns. Perfect blend of beat em up and...ar-pee-gee.

That reminds me... I need to install it ASAP and give it a go.