New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, heres a rom the emu freezes on, n it used to work b4

emufreeze.jpg

maybe i need to rename the files, which i'll do in a bit..

i found the files, but wrong crcs.. lol.. heres my old set

svcplus.jpg

Edited by GLiTcH

anybody have a patch for this file, as you can see i have wrong crc, but it still loads n plays :blink:

samsho5spm1d.jpg

same thing on samsho5

samsho5m1d.jpg

you can get the patch from here http://webs.unitedemailsystems.com/neo04_1...to_203d744e.zip

by the way, congratulations + T + fba pro its an awesome job :) , i did have problems with older versions of fba-xxx but not with your builds, keep up the excelent work. :P

thanks for the link, i got svcsplus running now.. here is the old set plus the other files i needed, crc 's i mean.. thanks to Traxen

svcsplus.jpg

edit:ss5spnd crcfixed, thanks again for link

Edited by GLiTcH

Please see my post on the other topic I started to anyone that can help. I'm still having trouble just getting this program to run, I have no idea how you guys are getting it to. My friend is following the instructions to a T as well and its not workin!

THanks

I have a problem with fbaxxx in general, can anyone plz help me with getting my roms to get recognized by the emulator? With these older releases I just directed the emulator to pick up the roms in my mame romset but there is no ini for these new ones and I don't have a list of all the games that are played in Fbaxxxx. Is there a way to get the emulator to share the directory or would I have to move all the roms into the fbaxxx folder? Also, If I have to move all the roms to the fbaxxx folder how do i fit it in one folder when the xbox can only carry so many files in one folder. My mame collection is in 2 folers. Plz help me

I have a problem with fbaxxx in general, can anyone plz help me with getting my roms to get recognized by the emulator? With these older releases I just directed the emulator to pick up the roms in my mame romset but there is no ini for these new ones and I don't have a list of all the games that are played in Fbaxxxx. Is there a way to get the emulator to share the directory or would I have to move all the roms into the fbaxxx folder? Also, If I have to move all the roms to the fbaxxx folder how do i fit it in one folder when the xbox can only carry so many files in one folder. My mame collection is in 2 folers. Plz help me

- Fixed it so the emu now runs correctly from disc as well as HDD (DATs, ini, etc. are now created in E:\TDATA\ffff0504 rather than the root directory). -_-

Thanks, I don't know how I missed that. Here's another question for you though. The current version of fbaxx that I use runs all my banned rom sets but the new ones force me to have to look for roms to update. I was wondering that since the ini's are saved in the udata and tdata folers now, will i be able to run 2 fbaxxx's on one box or will that screw everything up?

Thanks, I don't know how I missed that. Here's another question for you though. The current version of fbaxx that I use runs all my banned rom sets but the new ones force me to have to look for roms to update. I was wondering that since the ini's are saved in the udata and tdata folers now, will i be able to run 2 fbaxxx's on one box or will that screw everything up?

you can, right now im running boths + T + n gogo's.. since i was having trouble finding some runs..