Help...FFXI

Lucandrake

The bags under my eyes are as black as space

my eyes are as red as the roses a husband gives to his wife

and my ears used to hear the sound of wind moving swiftly behind me, but now the loudest thing I can hear is my friend screaming to me...

Yeah...this is something I wrote to a friend of how I feel right now, the only sleep I have goten in 3 days is 4 hours, and im sick as hell, guess what I've been doing the whole time, FFXI...., so guys, should I uninstall now or later?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows. I've played for 12 hours straight when the game came out.

Come on, play, eat, play, shower, play, sleep repeat.

bleh, its hard, reality sucks at the moment, this is what leads to MMORPG suacides...i don't want to kill myself because my mage died....bleh. Well, I can't control myself, the alarm is not a bad idea tho, I guess I'll try that.

.......................K'dash, shutup, you got a IPOD....:clapping:. Any mature members at 1emu would like to vote on this?

I quit playing because my mother told me too. I've been 11 free for a 10 months now. Still miss it so I can blow off some steam.

Now maybe you should actually handle this situation in an understanding matter and not destory yourself (but you can go on ahead, since I hate you anyways).