Sony PSP release date and Price

NeoMaster

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your a moron..

Blah, blah... spare me. I'm entitled to my opinion so kindly STFU.

We won't. Now excuse while I prep those Sony lions to eat you alive. I think you'll be very glad that they will eat you rather very fieriously.

Hey man, thats what I plan on doing. I got my 500 games while you get your 15.

There's hardly 15 games worth owning on the GBA, IMO. So you can keep your 500 :)

your a moron..

Wrong. Thraxen is right. GBA is a system full of halfarsed games that cost almost as much as real console / PC games. Im hard pressed to think of 10 games on that system that are worth paying money for. Maybe they wouldve looked nice on my Mega Drive 10 years ago... maybe I wouldv payed for them then,

Otherwise the GBA is not worth it by any standard. See what that article about the PSP says? 'People want entertainment outside the home without sacrificing quality' Thats what the GBA is... low quality games that people buy coz theres no real handheld alternative. Im glad this lunacy will go out with the PSP, when it finally drops the price a bit.

I doubt GBA quality games are considered lunacy. Handheld games are supposed to be a bit watered down because it would directly compete with console games as competition. Not only that, matching the development time to make Grade A games would cost of fortune, that's why developers don't put as much finances in making the games. I do agree with you on one point, the mediocre games outweight the good games on the GBA by far, but as a consumer, don't buy them.

When I look at the PSP, the DS can't stack up to it. Besides battery life, the DS fails on all fronts. Somehow, I don't think Nintendo will lose to Sony. It happened many times in the past where much more powerful units were available, but the monochrome GB blew them all away.

It just comes down to the games, if developers can make money out of the PSP while spending fortunes developing the games, then things will get interesting.

Thats true but as always with the GameGear and Atari the price was the attracting feature of the GameBoy wasnt it? Damn Nintendo.

Then again, Sony has a lot more money to advertise and hype the PSP to the shithouse if they choose to... that could make the difference this time.