MKD NGC version special!

Wizard

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This blatent marketing stunt bs is a real kick in the face to MK fans who bought Deception for PS2 or Xbox.

Shoa Kahn and Goro are things that people will miss... its just plain slack of them to not have included them in the original release.

I understand your grief...coming from a guy who has Goro as his avatar.

Anyone that is whining...Midol your face!

I shall get this game and grope it to eternity.

Oh no! I don't get to view those crappy ass interviews. PFFT! I'm hoping they get rid of the development team pics.

This blatent marketing stunt bs is a real kick in the face to MK fans who bought Deception for PS2 or Xbox.

Shoa Kahn and Goro are things that people will miss... its just plain slack of them to not have included them in the original release.

I understand your grief...coming from a guy who has Goro as his avatar.

I dunno if thats a joke or not...but... hell yeh thats exactly how Im feeling. And yeh Nintendo is sucking some major cock for this one.

Nintendo didn't do anything. Ed Boon said since the GC version wasn't going to have any online play at all, they had to make up for it with content.

nintendo has been doing a lot sucking up and you can tell with just seeing their characters in 3rd parties games (ddr, nba streetz 3) just to sell some gc's.

i don't own gc nor will i buy one till it hits $50 cuz right now the only games that would interest me on it would be the 3 re games ps2 doesn't have right now (tho re4 will be out late this year)

RE4 is, and will be sheit on the PS2. Everyone god damn knows it expect people with a PS2, and that alone.

Nintendo didn't do anything. Ed Boon said since the GC version wasn't going to have any online play at all, they had to make up for it with content.

Perhaps were forgetting the fact that there was NO GC version at all at one point? Dont tell me the 'fans' swayed them on that~

Ha ha. Boon himself said at E3`04 that MKD would come out on all 3 consoles. Yes, it's true, they have. I even have the video. A GC version was planned from the very start since the development of the PS2 and Xbox version. As you obviously can tell, the GC version had the most priority after the Final RC clients of the Xbox and PS2 versions were sent out to industry reviwing guys.