Charles Manson

Mag

Anyone watch A&E on TV ? just watched the full hour biography of Charles Manson, and I'm very suprise and shock at certain scenes, especially when they mentioned he was involve with music, exactly what connection does he have with Guns N Roses ?

Axl Rose used to wear charley manson t-shirts (charley don't surf) other then that nothing. Manson was a musician (not a vary good one)

poor Roman Polanski, hes more known for date raping a minor in Jack Nicholsons house as opposed to having his hot wife murdered by Charles Manson

hmmm....who has the better voice?

Axl Rose or Sebastian Bach?...

yeah been a long time.. dosnt he have a swastica (sp?) carved into his forhead? anyways he didnt actully kill anyone him self.. he got a few teenagers who fallowed him to do it right? pretty sick stuff.

He still does, man, the guy look exactly like Jesus, if you didn't came upon weirdy's last avatar. Anywho.. he started the Manson family, I think he just recruit interesting hippies and just form a group, and manson treat them like family oriented, in fact, the family was started thanks to manson inspiration and unique talents has to offer. I think all of the family members were female (teenage), with one guy or two according to A&E bio. i do know he live with them for quite long time, before setting them as bait and tools.