I've been feeling kinda down..help

Lucandrake

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 14 years old of age, and yes ryu had a punching bag, but ever since his grandma took it away my stress has gone up...im feeling alot better now..., everything's calm in the house and I found a cool website called GaiaOnline.com, its like a ROleplaying Forums. Pretty cool, thanks for your sopport, Im going to my phycatrists in a few days, hopefully I can get some prozacs...

you didn't quite get what I was saying but it's prolly for the best. just think a few more years and you can split. my sis left home at 16 and she turned out fine.

Don't confuse the poor bloke...

When I was his age I thought of suicide all the time... but I got over it.. (obviously)

I ran away a lot too.... the last time actually worked, and after that I could live my own life as I wished.

Im cathalic,...and yes I have ran away in the past but always came back by the first night because I couldn't stand the freezing cold and little chirping noises, o well, it's morning, I got to go to school, cya guys

i hadta make a few edits:

To start off, im being ignored,

it happens, alot, to everyone... so don't worry yourself about it.

i've noticed you've been trying to help people on the forums out alot , i guess that's your way of avoiding being alone.

constantly, im flockING alone,

I'm going to hafta give you a dosage of tough love you WON"T like

if you're flocking alone, why do you think that? who's fault is that?

what can YOU do to change it?

take a deep look at yourself and find out why you're a loner.

second off, NOBODY flocking cares about me,

again it's very very normal to feel like that. but that doesn't mean it's true.

third off,my flocking computer skills are going down like hell, I feel like I can't even use google now,

so instead of complaining about it, brush up on your computer skills.

read, try stuff out, do new things on your computer (that's how i learned how to make websites, graphic editing, sprite comics....etc)

fourth off, when I met someone that ment alot to me, she flocking leaves like a biatch telling me I have to think about life, calling my sister later laughing her ass off, I heard her flocking laughing from my room,

so you're letting her get the upper hand by you being miserable? go out and meet other women for god's sakes, there's plenty more fish in the sea, probably superior to her... BUT if she left you for a valid reason, you hafta reasses your situation. but seriously, never let a break up get to you that badly.

fifth, ryu passed me off yesterday, and now my cell phone is broken,

not a big deal, and you can fix it.

besides cell phones are a hassle anwayys

6th off, me and a good old friend arent the friends we used to be,

quite normal, me and the majority of my old friends aren't the same we used to be because as people grow up, people change and things differ.

the solution, spend more time together, talk crap out together, or just accept the fact that you've changed and stay friends abeit not as close as you were.

7th off, my flocking dad is getting worse by the day and now my mom doesnt care,

Your dad is being an asshole.

you have two choices:

1- do something about it

2- take it until it ends.

my suggestion, take number one, it doesn't hafta be a councler, YOU can do something, just hafta think about it.

8th, everywere I go , anything I do, I have to say crap 20 freaking times to get the bitches attention,

say something else then.

9th off, if my day keeps going the way it is now, then im pretty sure that im going to stick a flocking knife in my heart and end this crap, Im tired of being depressed..., any thing I do or say don't help, and even if I try to change, I will still just be drake......if you were inside my mind right now you would see how much crap im thinking every second

:shootem:   :D    :lol:  :(   :(    :(

then go ahead and do it, if you want to die a weakling's death because life isn't going your way, then go ahead and do it, but know that you'll have died a pathetic weakling that couldn't fight to make his life better.

if you really want to stop being depressed, THEN JUST STOP BEING DEPRESSED. it's really that simple, flock the medication, flock the therapy, flock all that, all you need to do to stop being depressed, is just that. STOP BEING DEPRESSED.

anything you do or say CAN help if you want it to, it's all how you look at things.

i do know how much crap you're thinking, and you have the choice to think about that crap or think about something that DOESN"T depress you.

mind you, i know very well what you're going through.. i was depressed for years.

Edited by Elazul Yagami

Thanks guys, and I've been trying to stop being depressed, today in german I did most of the work , yay! Well, im kinda feeling better, and I thought about the suacide thing in school and I almost broked down and smacked myself , since I realised my sis does care..the only person that is worth fighting for in life

Edit: I can't find your aim name alexis, but mynes is TKON Drake

Edited by Drake