I've been feeling kinda down..help

Lucandrake

Thanks, when I get home I'll add you to my B/l bcuz right now im in C++ class and were very limited to what we can do , im just glad this website is blocked off or else I would have nothing else better to do, thanks for your sopport, everyone, I actually talked to my mom about my dad, and she said don't worry because when I turn 18 she'll still end up living a bad life and I'll be all cool, wich blows so Im trying to find any way of making money right after I turn 18, like fast easy money, the best I seen so far is becoming an internation translater, one student from this school got accepted and is making $250 an hour

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, when I get home I'll add you to my B/l bcuz right now im in C++ class and were very limited to what we can do , im just glad this website is blocked off or else I would have nothing else better to do, thanks for your sopport, everyone, I actually talked to my mom about my dad, and she said don't worry because when I turn 18 she'll still end up living a bad life and I'll be all cool, wich blows so Im trying to find any way of making money right after I turn 18, like fast easy money, the best I seen so far is becoming an internation translater, one student from this school got accepted and is making $250 an hour

That's good. Set some goals for yourself and do everything possible to achieve them.