Doom movie

sf2_ryu

Hey , gryph, didn't emsly just spam? Im just saying here, (drake is now a forum rat!) , lol, anyways, thanks, but why does bungie what that guy to direct?

To every rule there is an exception, Emsley is certifiably insane so it doesn't matter. :peopleseybrow: But Ridley Scott is a great sci fi director, probably the best.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, Ridley Scott should do Alien 5, as the Saga needs a proper conclusion.

As for Doom 3, I'd like to see it forst until I pass judgment, but if the unholy gods of video game movies are to be trusted, the movie is goign to be mediocre at best.

the story i think will be based on the psx ver of doom, and the rock has signed a deal to star

The PS1 version of Doom was based on Final Doom with the 2 or 3 levels cut due to space issues.

If I recall, Rock is doing a supporting roll the last time I checked imdb.

I agree with Aogzer, need Alien 5

games to movies....*sigh* im optimistic but im also realistic...and theyll never make a movie from a game that is perfectly loyal to the game. but who knows i can be wrong...hopefully i am...

Mortal Kombat 1 is still, in my humble and valid opinion, the best game to movie conversion ever. Even it's little quriks made it into the MK3 and up. (the 2nd movie wasn't made by that dude who did Resident Evil, a bunch of nubs did the 2nd movie).

Erm...i dun know what to expect from this movie  :P

Adds Cyber Demon as the true boss and that's for sure.

And you will never know if Rock would stars himself in that particular movie. Still the movie is still not in the making yet.......

Apparently more movies and upcoming ones are based from the original game. And I pretty hope that the movies they made is not like the previous game-movies (I won't mention anyway) which is considered as one of the worst movies ever made.

Yeah, I'm back once in a while. Try check out and see what's up with you people here. :D

Looks like many changes here in this forum last time I visit here. Many hacks were used. But never bother much of it anyway. :P

Hell, Ridley Scott should do Alien 5, as the Saga needs a proper conclusion.

no way, i liked how it ended in resurection, humanity is doomed, besides he totally outdid himself in Aliens and alien 3 and ressurection sorta sucked

i wouldnt mind a AVP2, the first one had too much humans

i liked how they had the original human Bishop, and its intersting to know he was killed by a predetor